I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Kissing

I loved kissing...

As I mentioned to LS when he interviewed me earlier for one of his blog entries, kissing turns me on... 110%... :p

But I realised that not many people really like to kiss...

And not many people know how to kiss...

The bad kissers usually use too much tongue and slap their tongues all over your face, covering you in their spit... Or uses too little tongue... Or bites and scrapes with their teeth... Or the worst... swallow your mouth in their mouths... *faintz*

Kekeke... Ok... jokes aside... I learnt how to kiss from someone who hooked up with me at a toilet when I was in my JC days... Ya, I know... pathetic, right? Learning how to kiss in a toilet?!?!...

But he is a good teacher, I would say... And I guess he must be pretty desperate to find someone to kiss... To wanna teach someone how to kiss in a toilet... :p

Anyway, ever since then, I just fall in love with kissing. So much so that it sometimes can be kinda difficult to feel high without kissing... And most of the time, I will actually almost immediately lose interest in someone if he turns out to be someone who doesn't wanna kiss...

But one thing I am shy about... Is kissing a family member... :p Maybe it is the Chinese culture that I grew up with... We dun kiss when we were young. So, it was very weird when I kissed my mum on her cheeks some years back during Mothers' Day... I really wanted to do it again... To let her know I love her... But I just feel weird doing it... :p

But other than that, I have no qualms about kissing a friend, even in the mouth... :p I think it is because I am very comfortable with having sex with a friend... And as such, I am not shy about kissing a friend... But if it is a female friend... Erm... I have yet to try... LOL!

Oh... One thing about kissing... What are your opinions on kissing a smoker? I know some smokers will actually chew gum, eat mints or rinse their mouths before they think they will get to kiss... But sometimes, they dun get the chance to do so... Had you ever kissed a smoker before? Do you like it? I am ok with light smokers... The aftertaste is sometimes a little bitter... but generally, it is tolerable... But... There are some smokers... Wah biangz... Really have no idea what they think... They must be really thinking they are so adorable and that their heavy smoking does not make their mouths (and other body parts too) smell, that others will love to kiss them... I once had a very bad experience when I was invited to a guy's place and we were starting to strip and have fun when I leaned in to kiss him and he frenched back and I almost wanted to throw up immediately... His mouth was not bitter... It was awfully sour... Like milk turned bad... I think I just quickly let him JO me, cummed and leave as soon as I can and finding something to rinse my mouth with... :\

Ok lah... Enough said... I know there will always be people who dun like my idea of being able to enjoy kissing everyone... And that kissing a stranger is definitely different from kissing a loved one... And I certainly agree to that... But to me, kissing is just like sex... It can be a part of making love or just a physical need.... :p

So, do you like to kiss?

Thanks for reading... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

I would like to kiss you :P

2:04 PM  
Blogger 小草 said...

I have only kissed one person in my life and I love it even though I am still rather clumsy with it. :D

12:28 AM  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

I love kissing and I agree with you. I hate it when there's too much tongue! Or, when they immediately shove tongue in your mouth! Brr...

Maybe you can give me a lesson in kissing? :P

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home