I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fate

The Korean movie, that is... ;)




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTWFxEAm5Ak

The movie stars my all-time favourite Kwon Sang Woo and my used-to-be one-time favourite Song Seung Heon... Both are gangsters who used to be good friends and became sworn enemies.

On the whole, except for the time when I was looking at my cute Kwon, I was just totally confused by the Korean names and plot... There are lots of betrayal and fighting and in my opinion, a little messy... And halfway through, I almost fell asleep... If not for the fact that I do not want Boy to mock at me for wanting to watch this show but ended up sleeping, like he did, I would have fallen asleep... :p

Although filled with action, I find the story slow and draggy... The ending is a little silly too... A little expected... Though also unexpected... All I can say is, Don't get involved. Don't join a gang... There are no good endings... And ANYONE can betray you... In the end, many a times, it is a matter of 鹬蚌相争, 渔翁得利...

Anyway... If you are attracted to watch the show because of the poster, be prepared to be disappointed... The actors dun get to strip... Song had some shirtless scenes once in a while... But Kwon only got to show off at the end... With almost everyone else, as a flashback... And it is for so short a time... :p

And watch out for the cutie, Ji Seong... :p

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

Haha, ya, i am not sure which crowd the poster try to catch.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home