I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, September 08, 2008

Reading

Yup... Been reading...

Finally finished my book. I used to read pretty fast, finishing a book in a month or less... But then, that was before I drive and was taking public transport to work... After I drive, I took forever to finish a book... The last one took me a year!... My cute foot reflextologist keep asking me why I am still reading the same book... Kekeke... :p How can I read? I would rather read his muscular arms and his exposed chest when I was being massaged by him... ;)

Anyway... I also read quite a lot of blogs daily... Been habitual now... :p Unless I am too busy, I will read 12-15,18 different blogs, mostly of my friends', every morning and sometimes at night... Just to see what's new in their lives and to update myself so I will know what to ask and what not to say with them... :p

And there are a few friends who are currently suffering from some blog slag syndrome... :p and that reminds me that I should update my blog too! :p

Been lazy... Workload's slowly coming down from last week... But I am still feeling lazy to write and update... A lot of ideas and topics... But dun feel like penning them down...

Even did not update my pop charts! *yikes!* I better do so before I lost touch... :p

Oh... A friend had been calling me Sg's cruising directory... *damn*... So, I might do a writeup, or a mini series on the cruising spots of the Island... Kekeke... :p That will be on top of my proposed series on the island's spas and reviews on the massage services I had engaged...

Hope I will be diligent enough to write and post... :p

Thanks for reading! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home