I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Something happened last night... Something I should not have allowed to happen. But in a way, I am glad it did...

Over IRC, I started a fight.

It was with a moderator of the forum I don't visit anymore. He was the main reason I had decided to quit the forum earlier as I think he was unfair and used underhand methods to make him win an argument.

So, I beared extreme dislike for this person for a long time. And I had always managed to not run into him.

But last night, he popped into the IRC channel when I was there. I exited immediately. But the more I thought of it, the more I thought I should have not have done so. After all, I was in a private chat with a friend and it was rude for me to just quit.

So, I went back to the Channel. But I just cannot contained my anger for him and so, after my friend quit the Channel, I pre-warned and apologised to the Ops man in the Channel that I will be starting a fight, and everything, they would say, is history.

I know I was rude. And childish. To start the fight for no apparent reason. But I think I have a right to air my thoughts, vent my frustrations and to let him know he is not THE boss... In fact, he is not even A boss...

But after going through the fight, I realised something...

I realised all this is really pointless. It has no meaning. He is such a character and will always be like that. He never thinks he is in the wrong and will never admit he is wrong. In other words, there is no way to re-educate such a person.

In fact, reading thru the chat log, one will realise that he has no points to argue. He holds no point... All he did was to throw vulgarities at me and call me names to try to get me angry and reply and fight back...

In the end, he called me a 'sissy' and this blog 'lame' and left the Channel... He might have thought he had won, as usual... But I think neither has won but he has definitely lost.

I bear no grudge against him now. No more dislike. No likes, but no dislikes either...

If he thinks he can carry on living his life as a stubborn, rude, old man who think he will always win. Then so be it.

I wish him all the best.

I just shudder at the possibility of actually liking him in person if we meet as strangers in some spa... :p But if his online personality is as such, then I think his real personality is pretty much the same. Then I should not like such a character... :p *phew...*

Thanks for reading...

Oh, I dun think this blog is lame... So, if you read this, please be assured that I dun think you are lame... :p

Oh... and I wanna apologise to all who witness the fight and are affected by it... Sorry...

3 Comments:

Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

I like your blog. It's not lame at all... :)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fight. Learn to forgive and move on. This is called maturity.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done. Leave that old hag to rot.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home