I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

About massages...

I just love massages... I am really like addicted to or hooked on to massages... Really... Just for the touch on the skin and the build up of erotic feelings and most importantly, the release of tired muscles and tight knots and the immense relaxing feeling that comes with being touched by some other guy... :P

It definitely is something I do when I feel frustrated and needs to be pampered... In fact, whenever I was released from reservist training, I will go for a scrub and a massage... to 'clean' myself and to relax~ :p

Now, when was my first massage? I think it was like 8 or more years ago... At this place called 'Numbers', which I think is no longer around...

I remembered I was pretty nervous about trying out the massage and the place look so 'business' like... It was bright at the reception area and there are many rooms which you can see from the recept area... After registration, a youngish boy come and pick me up and bring me to a room... I dun even remember showering... All's a blur... The next thing I know, halfway thru the not-so-good massage, the boy asked if I want extra service and started informing me how much are the services...

Once I said 'No', he starts to lose interest and quickly finish the massage and I was told the massage was done and unceremoniously invited out of the room...

Despite the not so good experience, I still went back there a couple more times... Never had the extra services there, though... I just go for the massage kicks and some times to get myself all sensual and ready for a visit to Rairua, the now defunct spa that was just further down the road from Numbers...

Anyway, I think I can start a series on the massages services in Singapore and write on my experiences with some of the masseurs...

I found this from one of the many blogs I was reading which I wanna copy over and share with you guys... Shucks... I forgot which blog this was from liao... (*If you are the author of the blog and wants this acknowledged, please do let me know)... Anyway, the author was sharing with his list of ten-pointers of a good masseur:

1) The masseur arrives on time. Every time. Nothing irks me more than a masseur who doesn’t respect my time

2) The masseur knows that you need to be calm and serene to enter into the mood of a massage. Incessant small talk is a definite no-no

3) The masseur brought his own towels. One big one for the bed, a couple of smaller ones to cover you throughout the massage. You should not be feeling cold at any point of the massage.

4) The masseur uses actual massage oil. No… body lotion and baby oil are not for proper massage. Massage oil are usually fragant - lavender, jasmine etc. Smell it. You should feel calmed by the smell.

5) The masseur always start by stretching you. I loved it when mine started by pressing on my shoulders and low back in turn, stretching the muscle, cracking my backbone… ahh…

6) The masseur always know the right spot to touch. How would you know? Well, if you are a gymmer like me, your masseur will feel your tense muscle. You should be feeling pain and relief at the same time as he work away your stiffness

7) The masseur always take his time, and be methodical in the way he massages. You can tell by how he does your left body, and the right. The stroke, routine and strength should feel identical. If not, chances are he does not what he is doing.

8) The masseur often response to your breathing and sounds. If he sense you are uncomfortable and in pain, he will stop momentarily and ask if you are okay. God forbid if you get one that work away ignoring your scream of pain!

9) The masseur work your body thoroughly. Mine start from the shoulder, back, lower back, legs, pelvic, then turn me around for face, neck, chest, stomach, legs again, and finally feet. If he spent more time then he should at one part, he should not shortchange you by skipping any parts of your body.

10) Finally, a happy ending is not part of your massage! That goes without saying. Massage is not sex. If you want sex, go to the right places, like Geylang or Tanjong Pagar.

I find its quite true...

Most of the time, I really prefer my masseur(s) to not chat with me. I am ok with the first few minutes. The chat might be able to relax me and to calm me down but after the cracking and stretching ends and the massage starts, I really just prefer the masseur to not talk and only ask me if I was uncomfortable. A good masseur will know whether I am being uncomfortable and whether the area he just massaged on needs extra work because it is tight etc.

I also think that a good masseur will also almost always leaves one of his hands or his side in contact with your body at all times. This is to inform you of his location and informing you that you are not being ignored, but he probably needs to add more oil. It also serves as an indication of which part of your body he is going to work on next.

A good masseur will also warm the massage oil with his hands first before applying on your body and will never dribble the oil on you before he starts his work...

However, I kinda dun agree fully on point #10... :p I agree that a happy ending is not a part of the massage... But I also believe that a body will feel extremely sensual after a massage... And if the circumstances are right, the masseur could help out... Not to purposely induce a happy ending... But you know... if someone is already standing at your door, open it for him lah... Hahaha... :p

I think it is not right if the body is not responding and yet the masseur tries to give you a happy ending... That will be just plain old sex... But if things are happening, why not? Right? :p

And I dun think it is right to pay for the extra services also... Its like paid sex... I admit I had paid some masseurs for extra services, once or twice... But after that I kinda feel stupid...

Also, I never think it is good sense for the masseur to ask for tips for the massage... It spoils the feel, mood and the atmosphere created by the massage... If you are a masseur and you feel that there's a need for your customer to tip you after the massage, extra services or not, I think you might want to tell it at the start... The guy can prepare for it and not be shocked and disappointed at the end...

I am so looking forward a good massage this evening. Even though I had JUST had a massage this Sunday, I feel kinda tight around the neck, probably due to my sleeping position last night and I think this masseur I intend to go to should be able to able to loosen it...

So, I will start a series on the masseurs I had tried... To share my experience and to recommend the better ones... If you have a masseur or 2 that you would want to share with me, just leave a comment here, or msn or email me at ibuaya@gmail.com and I will try to pay him/them a visit and post on them if I have the extra money and time to spare... :)

Thanks for reading...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pluboy2 said...

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, ever go to Spa Mystique opposite police headquarters (opp singapore gh). This masseur (no name here) is a cheat and ends up doing all sorts of funny things. And the place always, awlays looks deserted although the owner maintains it's fully booked.. He only said this to make you feel tempted "that everyone else is here, but you".

I reported him once to the authorities for misleading in advertisement but i guess he is still operating.. and he also owns a publishing business......

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home