I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

True Love...

真爱, 是一次又一次的爱上同一个他。。。
(True love, is to fall for the same person, again and again (and again...)).

Heard the above line from an ad some where, some time from the radio. I liked it immediately. How true it is...

Is this happening to you?

Do you fall for your partner every day? Or will your love change as he change? If you are a slim chaser, will you love him still when he grows fat? If you like a younger man, will youn love him still when he gets older? If you like a muscular man, will you love him still when he got injured, can't gym and gets fat? If you are a chub chaser, will you love him still when he slims down because of health reasons?

Haha... Maybe it is due to the Valentine's Day emotions spilling over, but no matter what time of the year it is, I really just wanna say the stuff below:

I am not a chub chaser... But the more time I spend with Boy, who is still slightly bigger than me, the more I like him and it grew to love and I began to accept his body shape and size. And now I began to appreciate and accept bigger sized guys. And the more I see Boy, the more I love him. And I dun mind at all if he will grow even bigger.

I love him whether he is wearing or not wearing, I love him when he made me angry, I love him when he is being unreasonable, I love him when he is acting cute, I love him when he tried to make me smile when he knew he had made me angry. I love him when he is asleep. I love him when he is singing. I love him when he is trying to sing. I love him when he chases after his idol. I love him when he tries to concentrate watching the movie. I love him when he peeps and laugh at me beginning to cry at the movies.

I just love him so much.

I love him again and again. Every day. Every time.

Is this true love? I dun know. But I know I love him.

I might not be the best lover. I still need more sex than he want to provide. But I know how to separate sex and love. I will give up the extra sex if he can give me. But no matter what, I still love him. I will rather give up on the extra sex than give him up. I dun think I can bear to lose him.

I love him.

I love my Boy.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul Figaro J said...

seems you found "the one". congratulation!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Welcome to my blog. Now it's my turn to visit urs.. ;)
U fall in love?

3:19 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Handsome Chris... I am attached to the Boy of mine for the 6th year this year le... :)

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! So damn sweet until can get diabetes already. Lol... Glad that you found your true love and may your future be wonderful being together. Cherish the moment.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

awwww, so sweet... :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home