I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hmm... The time of the year has arrived when we will see tons of straight couples throng the streets with flowers and teddies and chocolates in the arms of the gal (and sometimes the guy) and dimly lit restaurants overbooked by couples eating expensive 'exclusive' menus and throngs of couples queueing up for a room to 'rest' at all the Hotel 81s on the Island...

Well, I am glad I get to see more and more gay couples dining on Valentine's Day but I really understand it is really difficult as almost every table around you will be occupied by a straight lovey dovey couple who will be wondering why you are dining with a guy and not a gal instead... *roll eyes*

But anyway, we are not planning any special dinner this year... We have other plans... :p

But for the couples out there, I wish you Happy Valentine's Day and to those single and still finding, I wish you will find your Valentine soon... Dun need to hurry to find one, it will happen. Don't worry... :)

Here are some couple pics, just to celebrate the occasion... :)





















Thanks for reading...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Leon Koh said...

haha lovely pics for vday :)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home