I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Orgies - More gatherings... :p

Hmm... I really missed the orgies... Hahaha... :p

Anyway, after the first one I attened, AL invited me to a second one soon but I was busy and have to give ir a miss. After missing the second session, I kinda keep reminding AL to include me for further sessions as I do not want him to forget about me and thinking I was not interested. :p And soon enough, AL asked me to attend another session...

This session is a smaller group, again at someone's HDB flat. I was there earlier this time and there were already about 6,7 guys sitting around a table chatting. I went to have a shower and came out wearing only a towel but the guys were still chatting, fully clothed! I was a little disappointed at their interest to be just chatting but decided to just sit down and join them. After a while, I just told them Iw as feeling cold and weird as I was the only one without any clothing on... And only after that then they decided to get the session stared. Lights were switched off and clothes were removed and everyone went into the room...

I managed to get hold of a cutie and have him blow me the whole night, alternating with the host... while there was another grouping at the end of the room... And as the 2 of us got more intense, I asked if he wanna fuck as I really liked his cock... But he was rather shy about fucking with so many people looking and the host asked us to go to his other room. However, in the end, since the host was around, the guy was not comfortable and so in the end, there was no fuck... But we managed to cum... We went back to the first room to see AL being fucked and after that was done, we dressed up and left the place.

I met up that guy again for a private session but still did not manage to get a fuck from him... How I wish we had really fucked... :p Now he dun wanna have sex with me le... Some people, after they know you too long, really just dun wanna have sex with you... Oh well...

Ahh... How I missed the guy and the orgies...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah once u get to know the person too close, u will feel so salah to have sex with him :P so if u feel he is a good candidate for sex, dun talk too much personal thing with him :P

12:34 PM  
Blogger deeperanddeeper said...

I really have to go witness one of these parties... but it seemed so mechanical and somewhat scripted... chit chat la, shower la, switch off lights la... like have to wait for instructions etc ... i prefer the unanticipated.. LOL! LOL!

Come, bring to one of these parties when I visit SG! :P

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home