I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Orgies - Private 'parties'

Hmm... Its been a long time since I had written anything on this... Maybe I can recount some of my previous encounters, since I have not been invited for such... :p

Ok... Anyway, I had always been interested in attending orgies and had heard about private parties taking place in HDB flats but I had never actually know people who organises such 'parties' or attended such 'parties'... Till I happened to bump into some guys and they told me about guys being stopped for police checks on the way to the parties... presumably to check for drunk driving or possession of drugs... Anyway, that kinda put me off to attend such parties, even as I was finally granted an invitation to a 'party' at Pasir Ris...

So, fast forward several years and I get to know this BW member, AL, who happens to organise some orgies for his own pleasure. He seems to know people and he was asking for people who are interested and one fine day, I decided to just tell him that I was interested in his orgies...

So, after some ding dongs and exchanging of sms-es, he invited me to his session and I was flattered, excited but also very nervous! I dragged a friend, ST, along for this event... Now, ST has a very nice body and a very long thick cock, so I am sure he will surely be enjoyed in the session and so the reason I brought him along... Of course, I also wanna enjoy him lah... In case the crowd is really not to my liking... Hahaha... :p

Anyway, we arrived slightly late at the address and was shuffled into the very dark flat quickly. There were a couple of men still sitting around the almost empty living room, fully clothed but I can see a few men already in their undies standing around near the bedroom door.

Amazingly, in the darkness, ST recognised one of the attendees as his friend and they started chatting at the corner when the organizer started going around the room getting people to strip and enter the bedroom... I complied, though still feeling shy and walked naked into the bedroom.

There were 2 mattresses on the floor and some men were already starting the action... So, I grabbed ST and started kissing and licking him to get the mood started for me. Soon, we were hard and 69-ing. His friend was nearby and as ST moved away from me, I went on to his friend and started the kissing and licking and the sucking... I came to realised that ST's friend was very cute and his body was very smooth and very fuckable, indeed...

And soon, I was reaching for the lube and fingering the guy... The owner of the flat was, in the mean time, being fucked good by some one across the mattress and ST had been surrounded by guys wanting a piece of his hard long cock... Soon, after some fingering time, I donned a condom over my own hard cock and penetrated ST's friend and started fucking him good while someone had came over and started carressing my balls and ass... Sheesh... He was tring to lube me up so he can fuck me while I was fucking ST's friend! Hahaha... :p

Of course, he never get to succeed... And I withdraw without cumming, letting him play with ST's friend instead while I moved on to other guys. After frolicking around a bit, someone called AL and he went to open the door. Gosh, that guy's relly late! Hahaha... :p

That guy, WI, turned up to be rather cute and he quickly stripped and showered while we carried on playing... WI came out of the shower and was immediately pulled to the mattresses and groped and licked and all...

Soon, someone jerked me till I cum and it was about this time that almost all of the guys are also cumming... In fact, I was one of the last to cum... I started fingering the owner while I was cumming and gosh, he wanted me to fuck him but I was spent and just can't get it up in time as everyone started dressing up and getting ready to leave... Sheesh... Everyone just wanna cum once? :p

Disappointed, we both hugged and I dried up and changed too... ST's friend was shy and dun want to exchange numbers with me but I got WI's number and fucked him good at a fourgy later... :p It turns out that ST's friend is not a bottom! But I somehow managed to get him to accept my cock into his asshole that night and that's the reason why he dun wanna exchange numbers! Hahaha... He dun wanna get fucked again! So disappointed... :p

But overall, it was quite an eye opener... It can be considered my first real orgy... There were easily 12-15 men that night in the room... :p

Thanks for reading! :)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger simonlover said...

It would have been nicer if there's a video to accompany with the post...hehehehe....

12:37 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

sounds good to me. is this just the first of many, or is your curiosity now satisfied?

2:38 PM  
Blogger C'est la vie said...

Aww!!!! 12-15 men! Meat market!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! 12-15 men? I laughed at Freedom09's comment. Meat market. Lol...

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long ago was this experience?

12:35 AM  
Blogger Paul Figaro J said...

the wildest experience i had was sex with 4 ppl...1 guy being fucked one after another.....i really experience that fella hole from tight to loose....hehehe......12-15 is too much lahh...

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your post made me horny and wet

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww tats quite happening kekeee... i think i would prefer slightly smaller group for more intimacy, and just cum once *rolleyes* such a waste of the effort of the organizer, should at least make use it for few hours lah :P

11:12 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

There's another session later, 8 men... :p

And another about 7...

Wanted more... Bwahahaha...

Anyone organizing? Heh heh... Invite me! ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger C'est la vie said...

-_-" Buaya is buaya! :P

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home