I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

People you DON'T want to meet in a gay spa... Part 2

Besides your boyfriend and his friend(s), who would you not want to run into at a gay spa?

The next group of people I really do not want to see in the spas will be family members. I had heard of a horror story of this guy who went to a spa, walked into a dark room and was having his cock sucked royally by some random guy. He liked it so much, he told the guy to go to a room with him. When they exited the dark room and into the light, the guy got the shock of his life when he realized that the guy giving him the blowjob was actually his… *gasp*… father!!!

Shocking? I think I will die… The story did not say if they continued to have sex or they died of embarrassment.

I admit, it is hot to read incest stories of father-son fucks. But not in a million, ga-zillion years will I be thinking of having ANY form of sexual contact with my father… *puke*

BUT, if I have brothers… That is another story… LOL…Somehow, I had been fantasizing about having a brother to grow up with and getting some sexual adventures with… :p But, well, no brothers… No such things happening… Moving on…:p

Well, I did bump into my cousin at the spas… Yup, SPAS. I first ran into him and his bf at Rairua. I was walking happily to the jacuzzi, thinking to enjoy the hot water and seeing if I can get some outdoor sex before venturing to the darkrooms. Never will I expect to see my cousin sitting in the pool with his bf as I walk up to it. It was embarrassing as I can’t really backed out now and I had the towel half undone already. I decided to just go ahead since I was not the only one outed (hey, he was outed to me also, right? :p). But I did not expect him to make small talk about family and trying to hit on me! *Eeeks* And his bf was trying to feel me up! Well, he eventually get to feel my hard cock in the steam room later… I swear I did not know it was him!! And his cock was huge… My cousin is a luck bitch to have a well hung bf! LOL... But we did nothing and I ran out of the jacuzzi after he started feeling me up… and the steam room after I realized it was his cock I was fondling… :s I eventually bumped into them again at One Seven and Ten Men. Nope, no sex with them… Erm, dun think I want it too… :p This cousin’s not my type! LOL…

We will continue another time for part 3… :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home