I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 06, 2011

Twice in a row...

I bumped into him when I was leaving the toilet. He looked pretty straight to me and I did not think he could be AJ. But it was a fruitless trip and I was kinda a little frustrated with myself. Hahaha… I understand that it will be difficult to find ‘help’ at this hour, but I was still expecting something… :p

So, as I saw him walked in and saw that he gave me a look, I stopped and decided to go back to the toilet. There he was, washing his hands at the wash basin. He looks like he was not interested in me. I walked to the urinal and pretended to pee, turned my head and noticed that he was looking at me from my mirror reflection. Bingo!

Just then, someone walked in to the toilet. He looked up, gave me a look, dried his hands and walked out of the toilet. I looked at the new guy and I wasn’t really interested. Besides, he might not be AJ or wanting to do anything. So, I zipped up and followed the guy out of the toilet.

Outside, he stepped into a lift when he saw me and held the lift for me. The lift took us 1 level down and he quietly led me to another toilet. I was surprised the toilet is there. I had thought they had closed it for good after the renovation and so I never visited it. When I entered the toilet, there he was, standing at the urinal. I stood next to him and took out my cock. He was already hard and jerking off. I got hard and shifted myself to give him a better view and possible access to my meat. He gladly took up my offer and held my hard cock in his hand and jerked me while still jerking himself.

Sensing that we might be too much in the open, he pulled me towards the wash basins and continued to jerk off for me. I was a little disappointed that he dun wanna suck, but I guess I can make do without it. We hugged and kissed, his hand never leaving my cock. He was determined to have me cum. ‘Cum quick, its not safe to drag for too long.’, he whispered into my ears as he held me tight with 1 hand and jerking me off with the other.

Just then, someone opened the toilet door and we pushed away from each other, frantically zipping up our pants. As the intruder walked in, I realized it was someone who had blew me before and I told the first guy that we are safe to continue. He came to me and kissed me while working my cock out of my zip. The second guy watched on and I signaled him to come and suck for us. He knelt at our cocks and took our cocks into his mouth, 1 after another, savouring our cocks and our pre-cum. The first guy couldn’t take it and told me he wanna cum. The second guy stood up in time and the first guy shot his load and sprayed it all over the toilet floor. I cummed too, upon seeing him spray his load with gusto. The second guy then passed us some toilet paper and left the toilet. We did a quick wash up for our cocks and wiped some of the cum off the floor, hugged and also left the toilet.

As I reached my second destination, I realized it was a little early still and I wanted to see if anyone could be cruising. Curiosity got the better of me and I walked into the toilet. Nothing. As I walked out, this ah beng walked in. He looked at me and gave me a look that said he wanted my cock. Heh. Doing bengs had been one of my fetishes and I did not want to miss this opportunity. So I walked back into the toilet.

True as it is, my gaydar did not fail me. He was walking in and out of the urinal area while I stood at the urinals, getting hard and flashing my cock to him. He stopped when he was sure no one will be coming in the toilet and took my cock in his hand. He expertly started to jerk me off. Why expertly? He knew how to play with a cockhead when he was jerking off a cock. His method was not the usual grab the shaft and jerk his hand up and down the hard shaft. He used his fingers to play with the head and his wet fingers mixed well with my pre-cum and I was getting really high. However, I just cummed not long ago and this will take a long time… So, I took over from him and he played his hand at the underside of my cock head, gently rubbing the skin linking the underside of the cockhead to the foreskin. It felt absoluely amazing. I reached out and squeezed his crotch and he was hard too. It felt good in my hands but he dun want it taken out. As I jerked myself and he added to my pleasure, I squeezed his cock a few more times and I started cumming. He used his hand to catch my thick white cum and he started rubbing the cum on my cock head and all over his hand. I stopped him as the cockhead was too sensitive and he smiled and went to wash his hands. I cleaned my cock and gave it a quick wash and left the toilet, happy that I get to cum twice in a row. Beng was still washing his hand and looking contented… I wished he had jerked himself off too just now… If only… :)

Thanks for reading! :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your perverted gay experience to the world. Why don't you show this blog to your family and straight friends, so they can justify their disgust to gays.
It's bad enough we gays get a bad rap for being who we are.... you had give them more reasons to hate!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks, Anonymous. I did not know I have such influence. Thanks for making me feel important. :)

For you, I will try to write again.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous florida gator forum said...

I have been surfing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours
I’ve desired to write something similar to this on my webpage and this has given me a concept. Cheers.

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where this happened? And how you can be so sure that someone is gay or straight?

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good story, very well written.
I enjoyed it and believed the many cute details.
I like your style a lot. It captures the excitement.
(Sorry I chose to be another anonymous, but no less sincere for that - believe me.)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home