I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, April 15, 2011

People you DON'T want to meet in a gay spa... Part 3

Finally… The last group of people I dun wanna bump into at the spas would be my boss(es) or colleagues or classmates or campmates. Luckily, so far, I had not met my bosses, current or past, at the spas… I would love to meet some of my ex-colleagues, though… Hahaha… Ya, I know… I am such a slut! LOL… I mean, there really is nothing to lose. He is as much outed to you as you are to him, so, as long as he is cute… :p That said, I had seen my ex-colleagues dating guys though… :p

Classmates and campmates, on the other hand, I had ran into before. I ran into my former schoolmate at Rairua. He was super embarrassed and after acknowledging that he is who I thought he is, he quickly walked away and I did not see him at the spa again that evening… Guess I scared him away. :p

I ran into my former BMT mate at Rairua and later at One Seven. Somehow, I felt that he is AJ during BMT already. But we were just pretty good friends then. He is too soft for me and I just dun find him sexually appealing. Thus, I was not shocked when I saw him at the spa. He is also not shocked when he saw me… KNN, he must have sensed that I am also AJ then… LOL… Anyway, we never did anything. We hugged and I think we kissed. I fingered his ass when I met him the second time. He enjoyed it. We would have fucked. But he did not clean his hole!! I dug into something squishy and I wiped my finger on his towel and walked to wash my finger… :p

Besides that BMT mate, I bumped into a reservist mate in Ten Men. I was kinda shocked to see him there. He was an ah beng and was always talking straight talk with the guys and trying to bully me as I was not from his active unit. Imagine my shock when I saw him hugging the men and entering the dark maze. I tried my best to siam him but little did I know he had actually saw me. We did not do anything at the spa. He talked to me when we had in camp training after that encounter and he confessed he had liked me and was just teasing and bullying me as a ‘shield’. He eventually blew me twice on 2 nights during that last in camp training we had together before we were placed in the MINDEF reserve list. He invited me to find him at his workplace so we can get more acquainted but I really am not that into him (I want to find someone more beng, with tattoos, to fuck… LOL) and so I did not see him after that…

Thanks for reading! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

Keep up the good work koko!!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

Yeah, I think so if their in hiding of their sexuality..

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home