I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Shuai ge...

Haha... While going home tonight, saw this handsome young shuai ge on the bus... He has a ring on his middle finger. I took a quick glance of him before I sat down and once in a while, took some opportunity to sneak a peek at him... Hey, he is also looking at me leh! Haha...

But I was unsure and changed my seat to behind him to prevent any misunderstandings... He IS cute and young... But what if he turns out to be straight and beng and then scolds me and bash me up?!? Haha... Not that I would do anything with him lah... But I am REALLY tempted to do something with him IF he did not alight earlier than me and instead, followed me and hinted to me... Especially if he is an ah beng! Haha... Seems like I am quite deprived...

Actually I AM deprived... of sex and 'romancing'... I needed a hug badly as I had not hugged my boy for a LONG time... I needed sex!! Not just my meaningless JO sessions alone... Arrggh!!... I am craving for some action... Kissing my boy, carassing him... I want to suck his cock SO BADLY... I want him to suck my cock VERY BADLY... I want to rim him and then... Haha... Oh my... I AM deprived!! I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY BOY!!! Don't know when it will happen...

:p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... your blog is lovely. keep the writing up!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks! :p Thanks to readers like you who gave me the drive to write. :) Keep reading and commenting! :)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home