I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What will you do?

My boy wants to go overseas... But I don't want to because of work and money issues... But he insisted and even suggested going alone... And he agreed that because of this, I can go Bangkok with my friends without him...

I was like, 'Huh? Does that not mean you don't really care what I do there anymore?'... I was not even thinking of who he MIGHT be going with OR meeting there...

Do you think I think too much into the situation? Maybe he just want to go there so badly, he don't mind travelling alone...

Arrggh!... Why is my boy SO darn stubborn... Why cannot wait for mid-year... I can go with him then...

I watched a silly movie on tv last night... I have no idea what the show is about... But halfway through, I caught this scene where the wife complains to the husband why he is not having sex with her for a whole month... She suspects he don;t love her anymore... In fact, the guy had no reaction after she kisses him... Later the guy promises sex the next night... Come next night, he was fantasizing that he was making out with the girl next door whom he just peeped changing!...

Now, just what is it about men? Why can't they just be as when they first knew their partners? In the beginning, my boy would initiate sex, talk about it and even sms me to do him... Now he tries to delay my requests, make no mention of it at all and even say he don't mind not doing it as 'love is more than sex'... Arrggh!... Is he loving me less? Is he still fooling around? Am I thinking too much into it again?...

You tell me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home