I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

Congratulations to Lee Ann (Please! He is a Chinese, his name is Lee Ann, not Ann Lee!!)... for winning the Best Diretor award at the Oscars... Well done!

Anyway, I like to say I like the movie, it is a little slow but the scenery is nice and the story about cowboys in love and having sex is, well, kinky but nice. :)

However, I also say the story can be better... Eh, there's still room for improvement? Don't take the losing of Best Picture too hard, eh, Mr Lee? :p

Anyway, hopefully this movie can allow some people to think about gay relationships, the pain of being in love and not accepted just simply because the 2 are of teh same sex... I want to be seen holding my boy's hands and kissing him in public without being shamed or ridicued... I want to be able to express my love for my boy just like how those straight couples are doing... I want to be able to display my affection for him... And I want to have the legal responsibilities of caring for and looking out for him...

Oh well, hopefully, things WILL get better!

Here are some cartoons with ideas from Brokeback Mountain... :p











Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home