I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, February 25, 2006

No sex... Getting horny... And upset...

Ok... What will you do if your boyfriend unofficially 'declares' sex only once every 2 weeks?

We had not made love for about 2 weeks... And when I asked my boy if we can make love sometime early next week, I got scolded. :( :( :(

Actually, I was very upset. It is not that he does not get horny. I mean, he had regular sex partners, whom he used to have sex with, beside, with just me, as recently as before Christmas last year!... If he had promised not seeing them again, and staying sexually faithful to me. Doesn't that mean he would seek more sex from me?? But, ever since then, we had just been having less sex instead!... I am very upset! I don't know how to let him know that I am horny and upset. And there are lots of temptation outside!...

:(

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, it is time to sit down and have a serious chat with him. you are clearly insecure about how things are going, even if you claim you're fine with an 'open' relationship. talk to him, and find out what he wants from this relationship. (and also wat's hes been up to. hes hiding something if hes avoiding/holding out)

Good luck~

8:10 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

He told me he does NOT want an open relationship and continues to claim he is not having sex outside... So, I have to actually talk to him from another angle... That I have a high sex drive and I need his 'help' and it does not have to be anal...

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for having a 'high' sex drive. However, when I'm with my bf, I want to be with him every chance I can, sex or not (preferrably sex of course). The fact that he's "not in the mood" to even talk on the phone with you (this is from your previous entries) kinda rings the warning bells. Either he has a 'problem' down there, or just occupied with something else (sexual or not). But you really need to sort it out. It's time for him to come clean with his feelings.

I wish you the best.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home