I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Clarification

A friend asked me to post some clarifications on what was going on... Here goes:

1) Me and my boy are still very much in love and very well together.

2) We may have some sexual mismatch. My sex drive is very high and he either has a very low sex drive or he has to have some fresh meat outside.

3) I am not soliciting for sex. I was just saying that if if this is going to go on, I might have to engage the sevices of a couple of sex buddies to satify myself.

Anyway, I let my boy took control now. He gets to decide whether we are making love etc... I won't want to ask for it, anymore. That will cause us both less pain and frustration and irritation...

That night, I let him decide and take over. He decides that we are to make love and the positions he want, the speed of things to go, etc... In the end, both of us have a wonderful time. I never climax as much as that night. Never since I get past my mid-teens had I shot my load so far! ")

My conclusion? In order to make life better for the both of us, I will not pursue the frequency of sex with him anymore. If he does not want to make love, and I get too horny and JO-ing does not help anymore, I MIGHT enlist the help of buddies... My first choice is still to have sex with him, second is to JO and only when I cannot tahan then I will find sex outside...'~'

Hope this has clarified some issues. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home