I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, March 03, 2006

Happy...

Somehow, for the past couple of days, my boy had been very nice to me... I mean relative to how he was behaving the past few weeks/months... It was not like when we are together for the first year. But it was good. He took a lot of the initiative. He asked to meet and asked me for dinner, etc. Now, maybe if I pray hard, he might ask for sex! Haha... Hmm... Actually, he did. Sort of... I dropped a naughty hint and he took it up and suggested that we make love. And he enjoyed it a lot! Actually, he asked for seconds! But it was immediately after I had shot... Err... Me no teenager, so, sorry, boy! He understood and asked me to make him cum, which is my job, anyway... Glad to do so! ;)

So, I had been a happy man for this week... And hopefully, I can get more of it!! I think the trick is to tone myself down. Let him take over and control stuff... :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home