I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

In the beginning...

Remember when you discovered your sexuality?

I was like 7 when I had my first erection... Mine you, it was the FULL adult erection. I was curious about it and I promptly walked out of the bathroom naked and with the erection, shocking my parents...

I noticed that I liked to look at other guy's penis from young. Before I reached puberty, I already know what an erect penis looked like on other men and I enjoyed touching my penis, even though it never attained the previous erection again till almost reaching puberty. I know that if the penis is touched or rubbed, it can make me feel good. :) I remembered there was once I pressed my groin into the butt of a primary 4/5 classmate and it felt really good. Of course, my classmate turned around, gave me a wierd look and loudly told those around us what I had done... It was pretty embarrasing... Haha... But being young, none really bothered with the accusation...

I discovered masturbation before I reaced puberty before the age of 11. I recalled I am able to attain adult sized erections again about 10 years old and me playing with my hard erect cock when I am alone. I cannot recall my first cum and how I felt. I think I must had felt strange, scared but very good... Haha... Of course the first hair must had felt wierd too... But I read a lot and I know the proper terms to use for the body parts and puberty etc... I also loved to look at naked men...

And so, I begin my AJ journey...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home