I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, April 03, 2006

I am hopeless...

Okie... I met the 2 cute guys again...

The first guy was actually not as cute as I had initially met... Haha... I guess I was filled with horniness that night when we met and we only met for a very short time, enough to exchange numbers. :p

Anyway, he is cute in a way and is a good conversationist. I like talking to him and I like the way he likes to hug and put his head on my chest when we are watching tv... *Sigh*... Something I wish my boy can do...

The second guy is, well, simply mesmerised by me... And I have no idea why... He is a very sweet guy... Also very touchy... And I am touched... Not just physically lah!...

But, surprise, surprise... in my heart, I think of no one but my boy... I just love him too much... I don't see myself leaving him at all...

I am hopeless... Hopelessly in love... Hopelessly in love with boy...

I will write my HIStory soon...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KelvinHong said...

Wao... got 2 cute guy say u cute ar?... serious anot?... see leh see leh... ur pic... post in blog show ppl leh... =X

6:29 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Aiyoh... I am not cute lah... Not like you! You ARE cute... That's why no face pic from me... I told them they must be drunk when they said I am cute... Well, beauty is to the eye of the beholder lor... :p

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home