I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Desperately seeking...

1) A website to host my pictures... I have a lot to share, but photobucket suspended my account! They deemed the pictures too R(A)... Anyone knows of any free website to host pictures with, err, gay themes, let me know... Please... Thanks!

2) a good massuer... My back is killing me! It is espscially bad today...

3) a good sucker... LOL... I always loved to be sucked... :p Though nowadays I don't mind fucking too... :)

Let me know if you know of any answers to the above, eh... :)

Thanks...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've sent you an email to your gmail to answer your 3 questions..good luck!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am an IT fellow specialized in staging web-photos cum part time masseur who loves to fuck hard and suck hard. Is that okay?

rgds
shine

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can get my dog to suck you. I saw him sucking his own penis several times and I think he is good at that. If you want you can fuck him as well but the risk is yours.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, ha. that is a good one!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

i think the dog shld serve his owner first

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home