I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Been exploring...

Been exploring 'cyber-ly', if there EVER is such a word! LOL...

And I discovered several cool gay blogs! :p Including a blog written by some guy in KL! Wow... And it looks pretty hot... Interesting... :p I will put up the links soon... Haha... I just hope my readership won't drop thereafter! LOL...

A few updates...

1) I was attacked on Blowing Wind, after I decided to post something in response to a Moderator's queries. While the moderators there work very hard to maintain peace and order at the forum, I think the place might be ending up like Iraq... I don't like you, I will bomb you till you die... :p

Anyway, I was asked by the guests to 'take a longer holiday' because I 'will not be missed'... *Heck*, am I supposed to cry and be sad that I had lost my 'fans'... *Sheesh*... Haha... Well, I don't care anymore anyway... But I am grateful to Oralb, one of the moderators on BW, for deleting his flaming post... I am not going to post on BW anymore anyway... Unless there ABSOLUTELY is a need. I want to live in peace! LOL... ;)

2) For those who are still concerned, I had not made love with my boy for a month liao... It seems like we are going back to that time again... *Sigh*... But it seems like his health problems is causing his sex drive to take a sky diving course, dipping to almost nil... But I still strongly suspect that it is just his desire for me, not his sex drive.. I still stroingly thinks he is able to find his sex when he needs it... Just not with me...

I am scared... Because this was the pattern my ex-es displayed before they break up with me... :(

3) I had been having this urge to cum at least once a day these few weeks... *Sheesh*... And I thought a guy's sex drive is supposed to drop with age... I ended up with a sore cockhead and tired mornings... And my cock will get hard halfway through work for some (more) attention!...

4) And I am writing my next instalment now... Haha... So, just wait a while more for more of my HIStory... :p

Oh, and on that, did I mention that in my primary school days, I already had pubic hair and am able to hold an adult erection? :p I think I missed this part... I remembered when I was in Primary 5, I had a Thai classmate and as he is 2 years older than us, he was, of course, sexually mature. I remember there was once I pulled something out of my pocket and it hit him quite hard in his groin... LOL... I think I hit his erection and he was like in great pain... Haha... And I can recall a time when I showed him a picture of a naked African guy with a long penis I found in the library and he asked if I like to see that!... Too bad we never did anything... :p

Ok lah... I got to stop here... I better find some stuff to do before my hand start to feel my cock again! Heh heh... :p

And thanks for reading! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

may i ask, how old are u?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I'm in my 30s...

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home