I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I am amused

I just want to laugh... Even though I no longer want to post at Blowing Wind Forum, I still read it frequently. I was hoping some moderator would explain why my posts were deleted without reason. However, as I read and hoped, I was really amused...

There was this thread which started out as someone who's lonely and was looking for friends. Somehow, some guests start to attack this registered member. However, instead of making sure the thread sticks to topic and 'saving' the registered member, the moderators actually changed the name of the thread! to "What used to be "Any Friend In The East..", aka "Gachi vs guest/s""!! LOL!!! I just laughed when I saw the title change.

*Sigh*... What are moderators for? To make fun of the registered members and derive fun from seeing them being abused?

I have nothing more to say. I no longer expect any of the moderators to respond to my request for a explanation. Apparently, we are NOT IMPORTANT. Their entertainment is... :/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog...
do post more with pics!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I have not found a hosting site for my pictures leh... Any suggestion? :p

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home