I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I am angry...

Eh, let me stop my installments for a while... Sorry...

I am still rather angry... err... upset would be a better word, about the moderators of Blowing Wind... Some moderator deleted my posts without bothering to explain to me the reason behind it. Even though it was obvious I posted those posts as a response to a ridiclue made by a unregistered guest on the forum.

I just want an explanation for the unequal treatment dished out to me but up to now, there was no response from any of the moderators there... It is really upsetting...

I think I will stop posting on the forum until I recieve some form of explanation...

Ok, that done... Let me continue the stories later... :p

On a side note, recently, I had been feeling a little lethargic... Always like not enough sleep... This is affecting my writing desire a little... :/ Hmm...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya, take things easy lah *hug hug* .. you see, everybody wants to rule the world .. so as the title of a song.

let's take it that everything has a reason .. sometimes, we just dont exercise our patience and get angry/upset and wasted our energy. what we often forget that the truth will surface .. we dont have to over react.

*gives bigger hug!* .. just believe in yourself and be yourself minus the anger, disappointment .. be positive leh :)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home