I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, June 23, 2006

My teenage life - Part 2 (nothing much lor... :p)

Further talks on my teenage years… Hmm… Actually, I think there’s nothing much more to say… Let me try… Maybe that is why I took so long to finish writing this… :/

About my secondary school, I remember there was a teacher who likes to discipline boys… he would pinch their nipples and sometimes hit their crotch… Amazingly, no one complained… I think we were like the older generation, teachers are the biggest… If now, hah! That teacher would had been charged in court LONG ago liao… :p

Nothing much in JC too… Some of my classmates are cute, and it is quite exciting to be in the changing room with them after PE lessons… I think I purposely want to shower so as to stay there longer… Haha… But sadly (or fortunately), I never get to see them naked… Just some of them topless… Some of the cuter ones I never even got a peep at their chest…

I remembered one of my classmates invited us to his place for a stay over… We decided to swim and me and another guy changed in his bedroom… I think I managed to sneak a peep at his butt… Haha… Nothing spectacular… Nothing much to even think about… I actually have to think HARD to recall such an incident… :p

After I graduated from college, I was enlisted to National Service…

Maybe I will talk about my NS stuff later… Actually nothing much also lah… But think can squeeze in some juicy stuff… Haha… ;p

Oh,and I might be adding pictures onto this blog later... Haha... :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home