I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Another crotch...

Remember this post?

I have another crotch pic... :p Since I had shared this with some guys liao, I might as well share with all of you... :)

Taken on a bus... Nice, right? :p





Still not clear enough? :p What about these?...





Nice, big one? I like... Haha... And the guy is actually quite buff... And cute looking too... Heh heh... :p

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the shape look big to me.want to suck it off.want to join in??

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! my fave mann!! big yummy bulge in a delicious exec pants! it will probably look bigger in tight non-pleated pants :x

7:59 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

oh yes... That's why I like to wear the non-pleated straight front pants... Makes my buldge looks much bigger... :p

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I like! Next time can also take the face.More siok! I notice guys that I like by looking at their crotch first. Turn on siah!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home