I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Late on football...

Ya... I am not a football fan...

The only reason I will watch football is because my boy loves football... And some of the footballers look kinda cute... ;)

Check this sexy player... Err... Ronaldino??...



Anyway, I like Owen and Beckham... Anyone has any sexy photos of them? ;) The rest I don't know their names... Hahahaha....

Oh... I had been lazy... I would try to post my next HIStory installment (on my army days) as soon as I can... :p

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few of Becks here. http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g191/highriserceleb/DavidBeckham26Apr/

8:13 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Nice... :p I like Beckham...'s body! Haha... :p THink I might post the .gif pic...Wonder if I will be scolded... Hohoho...

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home