I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, September 25, 2006

Hmm... and a small tribute to Mr Steve Irwin

I received an email from someone recently...

And the title of the email? 'Your #1 Fan'... :p

I thought it was a spam mail... But after reading, my face went red...

Mr Thompson Boy wrote a post on me on his blog!... You can find it here, dated Friday, September 22, 2006 and titled 'Big Bad Buaya'...

My intentions when starting this blog, actually, was just to find and explore an avenue to vent my sexual and gay thoughts... I mean we are all putting on masks when working and living among the rest of the world... There are those who are out of the closet and live life as they like, but there are many others, like poor Buaya, who constantly has to struggle between being gay and staying in the closet... Thus, the idea of using this blog to tell the whole world, 'I am gay! And I Buaya!'... :p

So, thanks, Daniel, for saying I am human... But I dun deserve the honest part... We are always hiding something from some people... For one, my boy does not know the existance of this blog... :p I think he might have crocodile meat for dinner when he finds out... :/

And, mmm... I will try to bring back thos pictures alive... :)

Oh, since I adopted 'Buaya' as a nick and buaya is Malay for “crocodile”, I think I should say something about The Crocodile Hunter, Mr Steve Irwin, who recently was killed in a freak accident by a stingray... Mr Irwin, thank you for your humour and your show. Thank you for showing people how to take care of some animals and respect them and nature. Rest in peace. Your beloved animals will be well cared for by your zoo. Bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home