I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Buaya miss his boy...

Ya... Miss him very much leh...

And Buaya only just last met him on Sunday... And today ONLY Tuesday...

Every waking moment, if not filled by work, will be spent thinking about how he is and wishing to be able to hug and kiss him...

Buaya believes that Buaya must have owed him A LOT in Buaya's past life... and so must repay back jialat jialat this life... That's why can miss him so much...

*Sigh*...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

I wish I have a buaya-styled-bf who misses me like that...it's worth dying for

5:49 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

But Buaya's boy dun like leh... He say Buaya siao... Just met only so fast miss him... :/

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This boy new one?

The one with you for a few months neh?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Huh? Sorry, boy with me for years liao...

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home