I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, January 08, 2007

I tried...

to get aroused, that is... :p

But no can do... just not hard enough and was so tired halfway through... I am still not feeling well... so... Oh well, no point lah... So I decided to just try to keep breaking my record... LOL!... So, today is my 7th day of no ejaculation...

But tell you... Today, I keep seeing cute and handsome men around! Think I am getting horny... Sheesh...

And heh heh... Caught Qi Yu Wu (715) on the Channel 8 new drama... He was naked!!.. Well, the TV made us think he was... Showed his hip bones from the front side and the top of his butt curves... OMG!!! That bod!!... I was drooling and almost died on the spot!... Heh heh... I am sick leh... so, heartbeat too fast, I will exhausted one lor... Haha...

Oh, how I wish I can have 715 in my arms and in bed with me... Fucking one another till we shoot on each others' bodies and rubbing the cum all over us as we hug and kissed somemore and fuck each other for the 2nd, 3rd and nth time... Hee...

Guess I better rest instead... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home