I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I was very angry with boy...

Yup! Very angry...

The same story goes... We were supposed to meet. He called and said he was tired, better not meet and I have to work the next day, no point... etc etc...

Then I tried calling and he said he was at City... a good 2hrs after he knocked off... And 2 hours later I called and he could not be reached... Then I called again and he rejected my calls... And then his phone was switched off... And when I finally get through again near mid-night, he was still outside! And he told me he 'did not hear' his phone ringing... Hng!! Dunno what he was doing outside so late when he was supposed to be 'tired'!

Anyway, we had not had sex for a month liao... And I dun feel it because of this incident... Sian... And he seems happy I was not asking for it...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Buaya,

Sometimes, I wonder how long is your relationship going to last? NO! I am not hoping that it would end!, but it seems things are often going round in circle. You both are emotionally tired, I believe, and the pretentious won't help.

Have a good talk and don't let any questions/suspicions gone unanswered! If it has to end, accept it *hugs*. it is best when you are still in love with him - hate will get you no where in life!

4:01 PM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

well as much as I rolleyes at all the drama and all, some ppl have funny ways of making relationship works. I might not approve of it but still better than none.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is time to move on. You know you deserve better.

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let it go! he is just not that into you.

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think as guys, once we are dilly dallying in wanting to meet our loved once, it only mean... either he is telling the absolute truth, or he can't be bothered anymore.

Instead of draining yourself further, why not let it go, tell yourself, it is time to move on. If he is yours, eventually he will return to you. I read your blogs and realise that it must have been draining for you for the past years.

Like what the others comment, it is sometimes better to stay as friends rather than lover. Like the common saying goes, No expectation, no disappointment. Adopt this rule, trust me, it work wonders.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home