I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Record no more...

Hee... :p

Let me count ah... From 2nd Jan to 13th Jan... That's 11.5 days... :p

But it's so silly... Cos the result was so... you know... *Chey!*... No big deal... :p

There was no river of hot cum, no fountain of man juice, no flooding and no drowning... It was just JO and the usual shooting... Usual amount too... Wasted my effort... Hahaha... :p

So, I think there's no to try to break this record liao... :p Better just cum when there's an opportunity... :p

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha dude, I hold for 5 days and I already shoot onto my face and so much cum shoots out! Maybe its the way you masturbated...not inspired to cum so much?

2:09 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

yeah..if someone were to blow u..probably it will flood out

9:49 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Hee... Any volunteers? :p

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

masturbation alone can inspire u wth so much postings.. amazing :P

10:53 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

LOL!!... Well, I AM Buaya mah... :p

Eh... Your blog long time no update leh...

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home