I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, January 12, 2007

10th day and almost couldn't make it...

Hahaha...

Was so busy today! Worked till way past dinner time... Aircon went off early and came back half an hour before I left... Weird...

Anyway, as I finished my work, I noticed some links to some vids and managed to enjoyed some nice shows... Woot! There was a guy who JO-ed and cummed publicly in HK!! So daring! *drool*...

And I managed to get a healthy hard hardon... And of course, after 10 days, really easy to cum... Luckily, managed to hold the horses... Heh heh...

I wanna wait till past 10 days leh... :p See how long more I can last... I got a feeling if I did not get a wet dream tonight, I will sure shoot tomorrow... Haha... How to tahan for so long???

Anyway, already break my own record of not ejaculating liao... :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are those links? haha

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home