I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, January 12, 2007

Someone was asking for the links...

... to the 2 videos I mentioned in the previous post... :p

So here they are... HK Bus and HK Street

Hope you guys can see them... :p

Anyway, today's the 11th day and I really want or need a blowjob!... Either that or I will JO tonight liao... How to tahan?? :p Cock's getting hard just typing this... Think kept for too long liao! LOL! Sian... Need to work tomorrow... So, cannot go some place to relax...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait longer. You know it won't feel that good when you do eventually do it. It will just feel like a blessed relief.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Fable Frog said...

hmmm after watch that 2 video you still can tahan meh? I can't liao... Hot~!!! I love exhibitionists~!!

And we cant wait to hear about you cum story after this long...

11:07 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Sorry to diasppoint... :P

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home