I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dear all...

Thank you all for your concern.

I have rationalized this and am feeling better. No point thinking too much and hurting my mental health.

I must thank the friends who called or sms me and showed me your concerns. I am really touched. Thank you. Really.

Boy took the intiative to contact me and asked me out for dinner. He knows I was angry and upset and was trying to make it up. He ws trying to cheer me up...

I don't know... I am what they will call a 贱骨头 bah... I am already starting to soften my stand...

我戒不了他...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Happy in Singapore said...

Hope things turn out fine lor... but if you can't leave him.. you just have to live with him lor.. and all his antics..

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

I have a friend XXX and he's been having issues with his bf since like forever and time and again he tried to sweep things under the carpet. Cried like a million times. So few months back, they broke up and he is feeling relieved. Now he is just happy being free and enjoying his singlehood. He said he should have call it off much earlier. And his ex is now also happy dating someone else.

Maybe XXX took close to a year to realise he need to do what he has to do eventually ... still its not too late.

Think about it...

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, think about it. You must love yourself more. Ask yourself why you have to put up with all this. surely you deserve better?

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We learn when we are in awareness. Whatever your life choices shall be, and be triumphant over them, you need to realize and know the fundamentals of your being [be it the mental state of mind, and/or your emotional being].

I know you have done all the talkings, and probably your bf too. Going soft with your stand does not mean you have to forget and forgive - you will not learn the lesson if 1. you both are not going to lay new understanding 2. you are not going to change your mindset and acceptance.

Learn to appreciate things in a new perspective. Only when you learn that, that you and your bf are going to respect each other.

*hugs*

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home