I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chocolates...

What is wrong??... Recently, I am like addicted to chocolates... Especially Cadbury's Fruit & Nut... and Assortment... Gosh... The Brazil nuts are driving me crazy... :p

Oh, and I am also into nuts now (ahem... those edible ones lah!!!)... Just polished off a 100g bag of lighly salted assorted nuts and am going to finish a 130g pack of honey almonds... :p Oh, and I found a pistachio inside the bag of honey almonds... :p

Now you know I am heaty... :p

Ok... I am procrastinating and putting off work again... *Sigh*... And finding excuses to blog more often... :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful you don't constipate.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home