I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I need sleep...

Arrgh!... Blogger did not upload my previous post!... Grr... Need to re-type! Grr...

Today I am supposed to be working as my boss asked me to work on something over the weekend so we can discuss it on Monday... But I was working on an event on Sat and today's Mothers' Day... Where got time???

I will just have to try to work on it tomorrow... which is the beginning of yet another BUSY week!... This will continue to another 2 weeks!... *Sigh*...

When can I resign??? I sure look forward to it... I am falling sick so easily now... Lack of sleep and work stress is doing me in... And my temper is HORRIBLE now... Boy is not very happy with me as I constantly get angry over nothing nowadays... He understands but he is not happy about it...

Oh well...

I better sleep... Tomorrow will be another day to show off my dark eye rings and puffy eyes... :p

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest, healthy food and excercise are important to you now. Take care.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home