I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

This is your blogger, Panda Eyes, speaking...

Ya... Soon, Buaya will be known as Panda Eyes!...

*Sigh*... This month is a horrible horrible month... There aer so so so many things to do at work! I had been working for all 7 days last week and am actually expected to do so for this week and the next...

*Arrgh!*... When will I be able to quit? I certainly do not want to die from work stress!... I had not been able to sleep well at all and I wake up in the morning feeling like I had not slept a wink...

Oh well... Back to work now... Some girl just sent me an email and then immediately followed by a call asking me if I had seen her email!... *Grrr...*

Oh, on a lighter note, Blowing Wing is having its 2nd anniversary before the month's end and they are having this award thingie... See if you are interested to vote... :) Not shameless advertsing ah... Though the Buaya got a nomination... Just sharing the fun...

Anyway, the prelim results show that I am not even in the top 3... So, there's no point voting for me lah... :p Just join in the fun if you have been reading Blowing Wind. :)

Ok ok... Buaya with panda eyes reporting back to work... *Grrr...*...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor buaya. Take care of your health. Nothing is more important than staying healthy. Take care.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home