I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Volunteering to run sub-section at BW...

Well, I finally volunteered to help create, run and moderate a sub-forum in BW... The topic will be on plants and pets... I have always been interested in these areas and I had been checking out forums in these areas for some time now already...

With the beginning of that involvment, I can also begin to write more on this blog... So it will not just be purely on me and my boy and my headaches... :p

Hope you guys won't mind! :p

Now I am just looking forward to a new job, which means slightly more time to do these things that I enjoy...

Oh, talking about that, just found out that my pervious company is delaying my job application for this new company as the new company had asked the HR opf my previous company for some verification for almost 2 months and they had not replied them!! Grrr... Just called them and chased them... hope all will be settled before the end of the month!...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a good referee helps. Perhaps your previous boss or professional associate.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

It's not a referee problem now... They want to call the previous company to check the records... And the HR was sleeping on the job!... Totally pissed off...

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ak them to call again. If they want you, they should be more proactive. Good luck!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home