I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Beo-ed... :P

I was going for dinner last night with boy and he was walking ahead of me... I was eyeing a table of 2 young things and hoping they will look up from their dinner but they never looked up... Then I turned and saw this young cute chap beo-ing me... Kekeke... Moral booster... LOL!... I think I had not been beo-ed for some time liao... He was with an older ang moh gentleman who I assume is his bf or sugar daddy... The ang moh was busy eating and so did not witness the cute fella roaming... :p

'Hi', if you are reading this, cutie... :p

Anyway... going to Malaysia soon for a weekend holiday... Yay... But I will be missing my boy... In fact... I am missing him already... :p Sheesh... 肉麻, right? :p But this is how I feel... :p I always miss him one... If we can have our own place, I will always be at home just to be with him, watching him and feeling him... :p

Ok lah... better stop being too 肉麻... later kena complained... LOL! Thanks for reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home