I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Drowsy

Still drowsy today...

In fact, I am so drowsy now, I made more than 10 typos just finishing these 2 sentences... :p

Damn medicine... :p

Anyway... found out that a few friends of mine had blogs too!... But I am not allowed to link their blogs here... :( Cos they say I am too exposed liao and can out them if I link to them... :p I dunno whether to be happy or upset about it... :p On one hand, they are saying I am popular, the other hand... It is kinda sad that because of it, I cannot acknowledge friends... Oh well... :p

Hmm... I think I will start to re-post my music chart results and my sextories...

So drowsy... Better end the post... Making typos again liao... And dunno if I am making any sense now... :p

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home