I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still drowsy...

I dunno if it is the after effects of the anti-vomiting medication... I stopped taking yesterday afternoon as I was prepared to come to office today to clear some emails as I will on leave for me and boy's birthdays soon... But I was still feeling very drowsy and a little in the state of confusion when I was driving to work as well as now in office...

Think I have to go home earlier...

Recently, became a little obsessed with playing mahjong... Anyone? :p

Oh... And I really have to start exercising... I cannot rely on this episode of acute gastric flu to slim down... :p Though I lost a couple of Kgs and looked thinner (according to colleagues) now... I am looking at either regular swimming on Sundays or weekly badminton sessions... Or even taking up kick boxing lessons again like last time... :p

If Cali Gym calls me now... I think I will pick up their deals... :p With negotiations, of course! Hahaha...

So... Anyone wanna join me in the weekly exercises? Do let me know! :)

Hmm... I wonder if I will be in the right state of mind to write my sextories over the weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home