I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, April 18, 2008

Birthdays! :p

Yay... Its time for the birthdays... :p

Kekeke... Boy's birthday is just 1 day from mine and so, these 2 days, we are celebrating our birthdays...

Ahhh... A break from the bad stuff earlier... I felt much better, being able to take solid food and somewhat oily and spicy stuff... But I still had not gone on to take the usual food I will take in... :p Still a little scared...

Anyway... The friends from BW are meeting tomorrow for lunch... Yay... Got people I can spend my birthday with... :p :) Yippie...

My Uni friends also met me last week to pre-celebrate my birthday... And my ex-colleague and good friend wanted to ask some of my ex-colleagues out to celebrate my birthday too next week!... Suddenly I feel so so so fortunate and loved... :)

*Sigh*... If everyday is like this... :p

Anyway, thanks for reading... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home