I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fuck Buddies - Part 4

Actually a little busy… But stressed out… and tired… and so thinking of doing some writing to see if I will feel better… :p

Let me see… I promised to write about the guys I wish that can be my FB, Jm, Gw and E, eh?... Ok… Let’s try… :p

Jm… I met Jm at a massage parlor. His massage is good and he knows where I hurt and so I began to ask for him when I went back to the place. And of course, after each massage, I enjoyed some happy endings. These just made me more willing to ask for Jm whenever I was there for a massage. Soon, Jm informed me that he will be leaving and will be starting private practice and I started to visit him regularly… He’s always friendly and chatty when I visit him and every visit will end happily. I began to want to see him just for the sex… :p And indeed, I did so before. No massage, just sex… And it is just as good… He is one of those rare guys I allow entry… Just because he is just so good at relaxing me… LOL! But sadly, as his profession usually means he will be busy after the usual office hours, when I will be seeking sexual favours, I usually feel bad about calling him to meet up or for sex… Also, I feel like I am taking up his energy and time if I am just seeking him out for sex… Think he will rather use the energy to massage and make his customers happy and earn money…

So, even though we had had quite a bit of sex between the 2 of us, it really seems like it is not going to happen if I wanna make him my FB… Else, I will be going back to him often to be sucked and err… serviced… LOL!

Gs… I met Gw more than 10 years ago… *Sigh*… Those good old days… :p He was one of my first e-penpal and we wrote to each other often and with the emails, he informed me that he was in the same school as me and then as we talk more, surprise surprise… his then-bf is my classmate! So… I know Gs before I know my classmate (who’s as cute as Gw) is gay and he sent my classmate to actually out himself to me… LOL… We lost contact when we are graduating though…

Anyway, I get to meet Gw eventually after we graduate and we started having sex… though I wished he would have allowed me to have 3some with my classmate too… :p Anyway… The thing I really liked about Gw is not just that he is cute and very caring and knowledgeable but also he is quite good at sex and he has the cutest dick I had seen… It is not big but it gets hard easily and stays hard throughout the session and even remains hard after the session for some time… I enjoyed his cock a lot, though he feels a little self-conscious about this appendage. To me, however, it is the perfect cock. He can fuck me with it anytime… :p Oh, by the way, he has since been my long time crush… :p

Anyway… me and Gw started with oral sex but he gradually disliked blowing me cos he says my cock too big and I take too long to cum… And it was about then that I asked him to fuck me and take my virginity away. I just thought that I need to be fucked and be done with this virgin thing and I rather give it to a good friend than a boyfriend who might break your heart later. So Gw entered me one night so many years ago… He was really patient and was, I think, even a little technical to explain to me what was going on as he slowly entered my virgin hole… He fucked a little but mainly just stayed inside my ass and I was wondering why he is taking such a long time to cum when he told me he had wanted to cum a few times liao but stayed still to stop himself from cumming… LOL! I scolded him afterwards… :p

Gw began to not want to kiss and as he got attached to his partner, he stopped all kissing with me, which I miss a lot as kissing turns me on immensely… And there was a time we did not contact one another for some time again and when we meet up again, I asked him to fuck me… :p It was good and it was one of the rare moments that I cum with a cock inside my ass… And I even filmed the act down! Hahaha… it was indeed quite unforgettable… Too bad, Gw immigrated liao and he won’t be in Sg for a long time… Really wish I can have him as a regular FB…

The third guy to be mentioned, E… Hmm… I met E rather recently only… But I have some great sex with him… :p I met E at FR and I was not even thinking he will talk to me as I walked towards him and said ‘Hi’… He was hunky and I was usually not someone hunks will pick up at FR… But he replied and we talked and we then wandered off to the trees where he sucked me until his friend messaged him that they knew what he was doing… :p I dun remember if I cum that night with E but he gave me his number before he has to leave to meet his friends… I met him some time later and he asked me to fuck him as he says he really likes my cock length and girth… he told me he is usually top but likes to be fucked as well and so I became more turned on and started bunny fucking him… he was quite a responsive bottom, cock staying hard and moaning appropriately… :p

There was once he suggested a 3some with his regular fuckee at 2am in the morning but he asked me not to fuck him as he wants to be seen as a top in front of the fuckee… *rolleyes* The 3some did not go well… Mr fuckee was not impressed with my attendance and I think he prefers a private session with E… Oh well… E later told me he was trying to make Mr fuckee cum and leave so I can fuck him but Mr fuckee was quite determined to make sure E shoot his cum while he was there… Oh well… But I managed to fuck E a couple more times again, once in a mirror-filled Hotel 81 room! It was very very kinky… E has a nice gym build and it was very sexy to see him climb onto me and suck my cock and then prepare himself to receive my hard cock into his asshole… After our last fuck session, E even told me to drive carefully as he needs me to fuck him! :p

But sadly… E stopped contacting me after that particular session… Haiz… And he stopped picking up calls or replying sms-es also… I met him again at a shopping mall some time later and we talked… But there was no hint of him avoiding me… I still wonder why he dun wanna have sex with me anymore and avoiding my calls… Oh well… Maybe he had found a better body to go with a better cock… Haiz…

So, here’s part 4, covering the guys who I had wished can be my FB… Work is picking up again and I should be quite busy these 2 weeks… I dunno if I will have the time to continue writing the intended parts 5 and 6… I will try my best…

As an advertisement, part 5, which should be much shorter, I think I will talk about T and Rt, guys who could have been my FBs if I had pursued the idea and maybe for part 6, Ry, W and L… guys who I might still have a chance to make them my FBs… If I am not so lazy… :p LOL!

Thanks for reading! :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

Nice and hot... :)

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you mail me the masseur contact particulars? want to try. thanks, mnbqwerty123@yahoo.com

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home