I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Arrrgh...

Well... As Murphy's Law would have it... Boy spoilt the day...

I was so looking forward to seeing him and when I even bought somethign he wanted for him before going to meet him... When he finally reached there and called me, I told him I was already very hungry and that we should go meet at the restaurant. He agreed and I walked to the restaurant... But I was left to wait for 15 minutes outside, wondering where he was and whether something bad had happened... I called him 3 times and he did not pick up the phone... Then he called me and told me he saw something he want at an arcade and he just had to play the game to get the prize first...! I stormed off...

He apologised later and gave me what he had won but I pushed it back to him and did not speak to him the whole night... I almost had gastric problems by then... Haiz... Sometimes I really wonder...

Am I asking too much? Or is it that he dun care much about me?

Luckily... The next day he made it up by guai guai going to the places I wanted to go...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he just wanted to win the game to get you the gift.....Ahgong

9:24 PM  
Blogger sgboy said...

Even if that is the case (wanting to win the gift) I still think it is not very nice to make a date and don't keep it and worst of all did not even call... he needs to be "punished"....haha

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh,
buaya, how old is ur boy? :p
he needs to be spanked!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Now you guys are making me feel bad...

11:09 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Haha, your boy seems so sweet, but sure everyone will feel bad to be left with empty stomach.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home