I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 30, 2008

The gang of 4

Hmm... I dunno when it happens... But it happened... If you recalled, I did mention that LS, SS, B and I had been meeting regularly... And sharing some secrets... Well... I am very glad it happened... Even though SS labled us as 'The Sisters'... I kinda liked the feeling... The feeling is good... :)

The 'sisters' had our first sleepover... LS intended to have a MJ session so the 4 of us has another excuse to gather... Well... it didn't went as well as planned... B wanted to pull out after supper and LS got a little disappointed... Turned out it was B's birthday the next day! And also turned out B knows nothing about MJ... Luckily, T was with us and he was invited to MJ. B had a tortured time trying to watch and learn... He finally called it quits at 3+... and slept on the couch... We felt so bad that he had to sleep on the couch for his birthday...

MJ ended at 5am and we try to get some sleep... On the floor. Well... LS and SS did get a few hours of wink time... I got like 1hr... My back hurts like crazy and my sinus got worked up... We washed up at 10+ and made our way to have dim sum lunch as a celebration for B's birthday before we each made our way to our own activities.

Well... I certainly liked the gang of 4 feel... :p

Thanks, LS, SS and B. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home