I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No mood to write...

Dunno why... I've got lots of topics to wanna write on... Inspired by my crazy obsession with watching SATC streaming off tudou... But even though I had made a list to write on that is enough, perhaps, for me to write a book on 'Gay Sex in THIS City', I somehow suddenly lapse into this mood, actually, it is a no mood, of not writing...

And recently my shoulders had been killing me... I injured myself when playing badminton some weeks back and I thought it is not serious... But apparently, it is... My shoulders had been making cracking noises and the muscles around had been stiffing up (oh, how I wish something else had been stiffing up often instead)... From last night, it had been so bad I can't lift up my right arm properly...

And to make things worse, I think I had another slipped disc (I have 1 now at the lower spine)... This time it should be near the neck... My fingers and arms had been feeling numb often now... Haiz... The perils of getting old... Got to spend money on an MRI again soon, I guess...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo!! why you got so many problems one. Should cease having sex from now on and monitor the situation.

8:37 PM  
Blogger E.T said...

hi.. just wondering r u a regular badminton player? if yes, where do you play normally?

9:54 AM  
Blogger joshua said...

aww shucks man
hope u feel better soon

2:49 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

e.t.: i just play recreationally... Had not played for a LONG time... just recently decided to pick it up again... :p

joshua: thanks!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home