I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tired...

How do you take the weather recently?

I am so tired out recently... Very physically tired out... I think it is partly weather related and partly due to me meeting the guys for supper almost daily now... :p And to make matters worse, I have a bad shoulder and was quite the horny earlier this week... Kekeke... :p

It is so hot recently... How to tahan? And oil prices keep going up... Heard from the news, the electricity bills will see a 5% jump from next month on... Siao liao... Petrol price went up again... think 14th time in a few months' time already... Everything is going up...

Up and up and up... But my dick no chance to go up leh...

I had absolutely no luck recently in the sex department... Seems like I need to get meself a makeover... Haiz... When you are not tall or handsome or hunky, you need to dress yourself up or else, no one will look you up... The truth can be so sad... Haiz...

Thanks for reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home