I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Being naked with friends

Just how comfortable are you being naked?

I dun think I am talking about the level of comfort this guy has... His other videos can be seen here. That will be exhibitionism... A topic for another day... Anyway, I wonder how to download them... :p Anyone has? :p

Ok... back to topic... The guy in the video is too comfortable with being naked... :P

What about being naked in front of other people at a place you are expected to be naked, like shower rooms and changing rooms? Regardless of whether the other people are also naked or not? Or at least be topless with friends or other people looking around?

If someone got topless or naked in front of you, will you be shocked? Will you wanna look? Will you think it is a big hoo-ha? And I mean in places like the shower room, in a flat, in a changing room etc...

I talked about public nudity some time back when I realised I was the only one who went naked and showered without doors closed after a badminton session with the guys...

And I was still quite bugged about it... :p

I remembered when I was younger, I was extremely shy about going topless, let alone naked in any situation, other than when I was alone, for showering... I never had swimming lessons when I was young and so I never had a chance to go topless outside the bathroom...

When I was in secondary school, I remembered being very very embarrassed about going about in an underwear for a medical examination... And I was very very conscious of my own body during my first swimming lessons, which my school conducts for all male students.

It was only after the first couple of lessons did I get comfortable with going topless infront of my classmates... But I still remembered the awkwardness of showering nude with them... Few did that and I avoided that too... Afterall, I was with hair already and not all had hair yet... And boys being boys, they WILL talk if they find out...

And being sexually matured, I was easily aroused... And I had been attracted to the male sex by then... I remembered a classmate got hard or semi-hard while showering with me!... I was too embarrassed to look for too long... And I think he was embarrassed too... But thereafter, sometimes I really wondered if he is gay... :p

Anyway... This shyness of showing my body went on... Even in my JC days... I will simply put on my shirt on over my sweaty t-shirt after PE lessons... Until a point when I cannot take the heat and my own smell... That's when I will go to the changing room with my classmates and began to get used to stripping down to the bare essentials only with people I know around... Previously, it was just strangers at swimming pool toilets...

Then came NS... Where I had NO CHOICE but to shower with all the company mates... And everyone had to get used to everyone's nakedness... That's when I was able to control my urges better... i.e.preventing erections in public... :p But sometimes, it is difficult... especially when a cute one was strutting in front of you naked or you saw someone obtaining semi-hardness... :p

I remembered once when I feel an erection coming and I had to rush to the toilet cubicle to jerk off... I had to exit the cubicle with a semi-hard dick, though... cos I took too long to cum and everyone will be done with the showering soon... I am sure some guys will know I was jerking off... :p

The same thing happened again once... when I was having my Guards conversion training exercise and I saw 2 of my instructors butt naked showering with us... Luckily, by the time I cummed, I was alone in the shower... Cos the cock was still in a semi-hard state... :p

Anyway... what I was saying is that NS trained me to be comfortable being naked in front of friends... And the rest, they say, is history...

And this reminds me of something...

Ever since the gay spas were being introduced and local guy population start to get comfortable with them, they began to compete with one another for a bigger market share. But no matter what group(s) they are targeting, they will bound to have a night reserved as a 'skin' nite... Meaning the customers will wander around the spa without a towel... i.e. naked.

And being comfortable with being naked, I enjoyed these skin nites... And I noticed something... Half of the guys who patronize these nites are not really comfortable being naked... They will be walking around covering their dicks and balls with their hands!... Kinda defeats the purpose of walking around and letting your bird bird and balls dangle freely... Of course, that also means others cannot see what you are hiding... :p I remembered a particular cute ex-celebrity was walking around covering his jewels at the old Rairua... :p

If you are not comfortable with being naked, then why go to a skin nite? *roll eyes*

And I am saying this to bring up a funny incident... I went to a particular spa's skin nite once and I bumped into a SS there and he told me a friend, TS, was also in the spa. I didn't think much about and went about my business. I managed to bump into another friend, GE and we hugged and talked... Nothing much... just 2 friends hugging and talking... Everything's normal... except we were both naked... No big deal, right? And I went on exploring... Soon, in the dark, I saw a familiar body size walking towards me... I stopped. I knew who he is and was waiting to give him a hug. He, TS, also stopped and was I can see him straining to see who I was, since I had stopped walking towards him and was looking at him. Suddenly, I think he had made out who I was and I was going to hug him when he let out a scream and ran away, quickly down the stairs, according to SS, who saw him at the end of the flight of stairs. Apparently, TS was shocked as he was uncomfortable being naked in front of friends... He went off very shortly thereafter... TS was still red-faced and red-eared when I mentioned this incident later...

It was so strange... Will you be so shy being naked in front of a friend? A gay friend? At a place where the men are there are all gay men? At a time when every one of those gay men are supposed to be naked? If you are shy, why be there? :p

And what's with the shock reaction?... Kekeke... TS is so going to kill me for writing this down... LOL!

I remembered a friend, NJ, who met me for dinner and asked where we can go to continue talking after dinner. I suggested 'Church' and he agreed, only to realise it was skin nite when we entered the venue... We had no choice but to chat at the tv lounge naked. Though it was his first time, he was comfortable... being naked, being naked with other people around... And most importantly, being naked in front of a friend, me... :)

Talking about going around naked reminds me of a friend, R, whom I met at Rairua's skin nite. R is another guy who is very comfortable with his own body and displaying it. We had a good time at the skin nite then and we exchanged numbers. R later invited me and a couple of friends to his place to spend a whole day of being nude. We ate in the nude, do housework and watch tv in the nude etc... He did, however, also arranged for massages and someone to bring food for us... It was fun... Especially since the massuer enjoyed the sight of seeing so many nude guys in the same room and gave me a prostrate massage while sucking off another guy after finishing massaging R... LOL!... R was talking about organizing more sessions in the nude... But unfortunately, R got himself attached shortly thereafter... :p I will probably talk more about R in another post later... ;)

These friends are sure very comfortable with being naked with one another... :p

And these guys are very comfortable with their nudity in public... :p

Why can't we be like them? :p

Ok lah, enough talk about being naked... :p In short, I am comfortable being topless or naked in (semi-)public now... BUT... I am still somewhat shy about even bring topless in front of my family members... Dunno why... :P

What about you? Are you really comfortable being naked in front of strangers? Straight men? Gay men? All friends? Gay friend? Straight friends? Family? What about just being topless?

Thanks for sharing and reading... :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home