I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Which is worse...

See for yourself...





Dun argue whether the pics are posed or not... They are most likely posed pics anyway... But which situation is worse in your opinion??

Personally... I think the girl with her gay boyfriend situation is the worse of 2... Maybe it is how I am brought up in this society... I always think that we must always be fair to the female gender...

And maybe that is why I dun like the idea of gay (and some say they are bi) men dating women or marrying them and STILL play around with men outside...

It is one thing that they are cheating themselves and creating depressive situations for themselves, it is another of them cheating on their wives... whose worse nightmares would be their husbands being successfully seduced by other WOMEN... Imagine their hurt when they find out their husbands are actually and preferring fucking men or worse... be fucked by men...

BUT... No judgment here... Just a personal thought... Stories of fathers (especially the young ones) being fucked does turn me on though... :p

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or being fucked by a hot daddy is quite hot too....

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home